Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blog Party Freebie -- Available thru the month of January!


Hi Everyone!  
Today I have a great freebie for you all.  It contains 4 very cleanly-extracted grayscale pressed flowers for you to recolor.  I will be releasing a number of pressed flower sets in the coming weeks, so check back here for info.  I will post them once I have them uploaded to my stores.  

I have a store at Cottage Scrapbooks, and I will be opening another store this week at The Digi Boutique.  Feel free to come check them out.  Both are great new stores with nice digi-scrap supplies.  

HERE is the link for downloading this month's blog freebie.  Check out Cottage Scrapbooks for more blog freebies from the other designers and creatives!  

This freebie is licensed for PERSONAL USE ONLY.  But just so you know, I will be offering a commercial use version of my pressed flowers once I get them loaded into my stores, so check back for more info.

I hope you are all doing great and having a wonderful New Years!  





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Dec [LA 09:04pm] - 01 Jan [NY 12:04am, UK 05:04am, OZ 04:04pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Pretty flowers!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Melissa said...

Becky! You're stuff is awesome!! Here is the link for doing a blog background.
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/secret.php?id=2
I'm so impressed with the stuff you have made! I wish I was that creative.
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.